EVENT COORDINATOR (brief compilation of duties)
Coordinates and oversees the event planning activities to include event scheduling and placement, logistics of events, advancing of events, and oversight of external event activities.
· Coordinates events planning with proper party.
· Provides information and customer service to all manner of customers.
· Coordinates and adjusts changes to calendar of events.
· Participates in the design and modification of events prior to scheduling.
· Maintains records of events.
· Monitors event budget and timing.
· Coordinates the logistics of events.
· Performs other event planning duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of event planning practices, procedures, and operation.
Knowledge of computer software and hardware (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, etc).
Ability to multi-task, pay attention to detail, supervise, and exhibit excellent service.
Effective time management and organizational skills.
Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
For a complete list of duties, please contact us.